At 53, Salman Khan continues to be the B-town shirtless hunk. During the COVID -19 pandemic, the actor has been busy farming at his Panvel farmhouse. Later, he also launched his Sanitizer brand. And now the Dabaang superstar has announced that he will be launching fitness equipment called Being Strong.
This goes in line with his clothing brand Being Human.
His mission statement goes –`we offer fitness conscious members well-equipped, exceedingly functional equipment as their welfare & success is our first priority g strong has been uniquely committed to support the fitness fraternity with products that makes health and wellbeing a reality.’
With this flagship fitness venture, Salman hopes to make fitness equipment available to all. He has acquired 100 per cent manufacturing rights of India’s Largest Manufacturer & Exporter JERAI FITNESS PVT. LTD.
To give a glimpse of his equipment, Salman Khan tried every possible exercise on it and gave a glimpse of his usual workout routine, giving the fitness enthusiasts a good idea of how to work their way around the machine.
Salman Khan’s Fitness Funda
On the Bigg Boss show when Salman was asked about the secret behind his good looks, he said “More than in the gym, the body is made out of the gym. You might spend long hours in the gym, but it is your discipline and a strong mind that plays a greater role in achieving your desired body”.
The actor is most often seen in a muscular and hulky avatar. The most surprising and awe-worthy transformation happened in the movie Sultan, where he turned a wrestler. Since he had to gain muscular weight for the role, he also trained in MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) for a while. More than the food, he made changes to his exercise regime.
As per his trainer Salman’s fitness routine consists of
- He never misses out his workout schedule. If he does then he starts his workout as late as 1 am.
- According to his gym trainer, his workout session is of 2 to 3 hours daily which comprises of 1 hour of cardio and focuses on only two body parts – biceps, triceps, legs and back.
- At times he does cycling for 3 hours to shift his mood from exercises and cardiovascular routine.
- According to Salman Khan’s fitness trainer, he does some unbelievable stuff like 2,000 sit ups or 1,000 push ups a day.
- His workout mainly focuses on biceps, triceps and abs.
- Salman Khan’s workout routine is not advised to a beginner as it requires incredible strength and endurance to adapt such a harsh workout routine. All the rumors that Salman Khan takes steroids to make his body muscles are absolutely false.
- To get full out of this kind of workout session, Salman Khan avoids eating any kind of junk food. He says, “The last thing he would do is feed his body unhealthy and synthesized food”
- The secrets behind Salman’s fabulous abs is dedication and hard work, Along with chin-ups and pull-ups, He also does around 500 ab crunches.
On the work front, Salman Khan will be seen hosting Bigg Boss 14 and is awaiting the release of his film, Radhe – Your Most Wanted Bhai.